Friends Only
Jan. 1st, 2020 07:55 pm
I'm starting to get a little paranoid about my RL mixing with my slashy, porn addicted online life, so I'm making my LJ Friends Only.
If you're here for the porn, that will remain unlocked, so if you'd rather avoid my babbling, you don't need to friend me.
I'm not real keen on friending empty LJs or someone who has none of the same interests as me or I don't know at all. But, if you see me around in other people's journals or communities, and think we might get along, then I'd be happy to add you as a friend. Please leave a comment here so I know you've added me.
Beth
Friend me
Date: 2009-02-15 01:48 am (UTC)Re: Friend me
Date: 2009-02-15 02:18 am (UTC)Re: Friend me
From:no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 03:06 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 01:46 pm (UTC)(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 03:10 am (UTC)I ain't going nowhere. :P
no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 01:47 pm (UTC)Nope, you're not;) And I'm still working on getting you to watch Torchwood;)
no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 03:17 am (UTC)*hugs*
no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 01:48 pm (UTC)*hugs*
no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 03:50 am (UTC)*hugs*
pegs223
no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 01:50 pm (UTC)*hugs*
(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 05:46 am (UTC)I could look at it all the live long day. *happy sigh*
no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 01:51 pm (UTC)It's one of my favorite pictures of them. WIsh I had it bigger.
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 06:47 am (UTC):)
no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 01:52 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 11:09 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 02:02 pm (UTC)It is an odd way to do it. But locking the fic, posting links to it from 100 communities and making people friend me to read...I never liked that when I'm reading. And then what if they think I suck! They're stuck with me (well, not really, but you know what I mean). And friending whoever asks seemed to defeat the purpose...I still don't know who those people are.
My point is *not* to hide the fic, its to hide ME. There wouldn't be anything in my fic that would/could lead someone to say...'oohh, that's Beth So-and-So. I wonder if her Mom knows she watches gay porn'.
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 01:41 pm (UTC)*waves* :P
no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 02:03 pm (UTC)Its cold as a witchs tit out there! get inside, have some coffee and then go do my evil bidding;)
You're not going anywhere. And I'm horribly behind on commenting on about 1000 things in your LJ. I'll get there, I promise.
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 04:40 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-02-16 02:43 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 05:45 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-02-16 02:43 am (UTC)*hugs*
no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 05:55 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-02-16 02:44 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 07:40 pm (UTC):-)
no subject
Date: 2009-02-16 02:45 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-02-15 11:35 pm (UTC)and i love itttt. <333
no subject
Date: 2009-02-16 02:45 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-02-24 05:34 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-02-24 08:52 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-07 12:47 am (UTC)You don't need to plead:) I don't ask myself 'WTF?" when I see your name pop up. Its the people who friended and never commented or haven't updated their LJs in forever that I cut.
no subject
Date: 2009-09-14 02:24 am (UTC)I want to read your fantastic fic and have access...:)
::virtual cookies::
PBO
no subject
Date: 2010-01-14 04:04 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-01-15 12:11 am (UTC)I'm pretty obsessed with Adam too. Who wouldn't be?!
You're right, I haven't written much lately, its been a rough year or so and the muses deserted me. But I'm hoping to get back to it soon. I have thought of writing Adam, with Brad or Tommy, but it's all just kind of jumbled right now. Adam makes a quick appearance in a PWP with Eric and Orlando that I've been screwing around with, hopefully I'll get it finished.
Thanks for the lovely compliments.
(no subject)
From:Hi Beth
Date: 2010-02-24 10:54 am (UTC)Please be friend again- :)
Re: Hi Beth
Date: 2010-02-25 12:19 am (UTC)None of the stories are locked, but you are already on my Friends List, so you should be able to see everything. What can't you see?
Sorry to tell you I haven't written much lately, but thanks for the nice compliment.
no subject
Date: 2010-09-24 11:47 am (UTC)Oh please keep me on your friends list.
no subject
Date: 2010-11-16 10:19 pm (UTC)I have read your stories in different livejournal-community (I'm addicted to Orlando-stories)! I liked them a lot and would like to get to know you better and read more of your wonderful works!!
I haven't been around for some years since I have been really badly sick...but I'm a lot better now and back :-)!
Sorry for my English, it is my second language!
I wish you a wonderful day :-D
no subject
Date: 2017-06-28 03:40 am (UTC)